Sunshine School and Development Center has been serving people with disabilities for over 60 years. We set the standard for outstanding community service while focusing on our core values:
Respect the dignity of every individual | Pursue excellence in all that we do | Exhibit integrity through transparency and honor | Practice innovation using best practices and technology
How to Apply for Work at Sunshine School:
Our employees have a chance to make a real impact in their careers and in our community. If you are interested in employment and becoming part of a “can do” workforce, please contact us at 479-636-3190
Current Job Openings :
• Development Director – Click here for Director of Development Job Description
- Part-time and Full-time Direct Support Professionals; (various schedules) High School Diploma or GED with 4 years experience working with developmental disabilities; able to lift adult/child weighing up to 75 pounds or greater; Arkansas driver’s license and clear driving record; background clearance with The Child Abuse Registry and Arkansas State Police and drug test. Part-time and full-time openings. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other positions available:
- Preschool Teacher Assistant
- Toddler Lead Teacher
- Toddler Assistant Teacher
- Classroom Support Position
- Substitute Teachers
- Bus Drivers – No CDL needed, Part-time hours, split shift: 5am – 7:45am, 2:30pm -5pm
Monday thru Friday – approximately 25 hrs. a week
Note: during “off” hours may also assist teachers in classroom (sub).
If interested in only one shift (morning or afternoon) or on-call status, please contact HR for more information.
Sunshine School…a great place to learn, work, serve and grow for those with the vision and the drive to be a part of our dynamic Team.
Download the employment application SSDC Employment application.
If you have questions regarding employment at Sunshine School & Development Center please call Angela Brewer, Human Resources Manager 479-636-3190 ext.152 or by email at email@example.com
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER